Thursday, October 21, 2004

Welcome to my world!

My first blog entry. Hope you like it.. and welcome to my world!

Today's been a busy day. Working on a cool worship service for this coming Sunday morning. We'll see if I get into trouble with it.. I don't think I will, but you never know.

The Rocky Mountain Rescue youth conference was supposed to start today. I had a few groups cancel out on me in the past few days so we cancelled. The kids and I are so bummed about it. I'm sure with a few years of therapy, we'll all get through it.

Probably the most stressful thing on my plate is my work for this semester at LCU as I continue my MDiv in Youth Ministry. I'm 1/3 the way there. It's one of those deals that I love and hate at the same time. Anyone know of an easy way to learn Hebrew?

I really want to write a book. Any thoughts on a topic?

Here's my list for today... the first 10 songs I can think of from the 1980's... can you add your list?
1. Kokomo by the Beach Boys (that's me and Kristi's song)
2. Just What I Needed by the Cars
3. Brick House by the Commodores
4. 1999 by Prince
5. Come on Ilene by Dexy's Midnight Runners
6. Take Off by Bob and Doug Mackenzie and Getty Lee from Rush
7. Superfreak by Rick James
8. All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down by Hank Williams, Jr.
9. Call Me by Skyy
10. Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

1 comment:

Karen said...

You could just write a book about your experiences. Or at least that could be a start that would surely lead you in a more specific direction. Honestly, people could learn a lot from your life and the many directions it's had - from college to Kristi to advertising to Austin to youth to amazing joy and happiness... Just an idea.