Monday, February 16, 2009

Signs of the times - China style


OK, so I have NO idea why I think these are funny... but they are. My friend, Katie, is currently living in China and is having the cultural experience of a lifetime. I really should post some of her pictures of food displays from the grocery stores there, as they are quite hilarious. However, the signs that she has found over there just put me over the top, nearly giving me a crying fit of laughter. I asked her permission to post these on my blog, so I'll hope you'll indulge me. Feel free to make comments, recommend this blog to friends, etc. I'll do one a day until she runs out. Thanks Katie!!

2 comments:

Sammie said...

ha ha ha. I think they're hilarious too!

katie said...

There's more where that came from! In fact I have a whole folder full of Chinglish that I haven't even posted yet. Glad you appreciate them :)